Thursday, November 02, 2017

Spend so much time wondering what people are really like. Maybe I should stop assuming that everyone has a "true" self. My non-human friends, in this example my dogs, don't need a complex theory of mind to know me, or themselves, to have a good time. I'm not sure how a dog would go about deciding to change their own behavior, absent any external influence. Luckily, we all have plenty of external things to respond to.

Can't enter the heart of every sun if you want to see the entire galaxy, I suppose.

I'm listening to "I Feel It Coming" by The Weeknd and Daft Punk.

Can't listen to melancholy introspective music all the time.

My car has a new battery. Mine is on back-order. Not sure what to do until then. Get to a great height with the energy I have, spread my flying squirrel-like wings, and glide as far as I can. Take a nap wherever I land.

Or build something. At least measure things, imagine things, picture this and explain that. That's good exercise. Then I can continue to carve out space.

I dropped a crescent wrench while changing my car battery. There's a secret tool in the plastic frame of my car now. For emergencies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.