Wednesday, November 01, 2017

Dead car battery this morning resulted in my being a few minutes late to work. At least I hope it's a dead car battery. Easy fix. I can even do it myself.

Halloween was quiet last night. Not very busy on our block. The hounds behaved themselves. Marceline was a pirate ship, and Watson was a devil. He looked very dapper.

I too am feeling worn-down. Time to replace my battery. 

Kelly and I watched "The Addams Family" and "Coraline" while we passed out candy. 

There are rumblings in the back of my mind. Kind of want to organize things, get rid of other things, streamline processes. I should make a list. Lists can be useful, if you make sure that the few things at the bottom are probably never going to get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.