Monday, March 01, 2004



The Boys Of Blog


Luis "Turtle Style" Lopez discussing intense international business matters on a cell phone that doesn't work.



Guillermo "No-Powers" Lopez practicing his useless hypno-glare and not realizing that his right hand is glowing with the Power Cosmic.



Miguel "Mulk" Lopez getting off a morning shift to discover that something has killed his car battery.



Hey, I'm a visual guy, and even I get tired of writing sometimes.

I have linked more cool visual stuff under "Flash Frenzy." This includes Strong Bad, who I think is answering his one-hundreth e-mail today.

Xombie is also a pretty sweet Flash. It's like Night of the Living Dead meets Samurai Jack.

But if you're looking for something to read, Advice Girl seems to have gotten an e-mail.

I also made Luis fill out a survey that I stole from a girl Lopez that we're not related to.

Not My Joke

I was over at my friend Jay's house hanging out and we were laughing about something that his mother used to yell at him.

"You treat me like a mushroom!"

"What? A mushroom?"

"Yeah, you keep me in the dark and you're always feeding me shit!"


Have a good Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.