Sunday, December 03, 2023

Journal

This is regular times now. No need to get all deep and philosophical. I have the luxury of being able to spend a lot of time in quiet reflection. Although I also spend some of it in listen-to-music-and-dance-around reflection. 

Not sure what to do right now. 

Feeling a little exposed, maybe? I've put myself out as if I'm sure of my own abilities and I'm not, not exactly. Lot of moving parts. 

Maybe if my current brain meds supply weren't so unreliable. Not the end of the world though. I can function okay. 

So I'll do that for a bit. Function. Keep an eye out, ear to the ground, nose to the grindstone. Keep every part to every thing. 

I'm a reed, on a riverbank, waving in the breeze, in the day and the night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.