Sunday, October 29, 2023

Actual Journal from October 29th

This is not fiction. This is me writing aimlessly. For fun! Reflecting on the the writing I've been doing since the 7th of October. My technical ability has severely diminished, and I wasn't that good at it in the first place. I keep having to look up how to format dialogue. Ah well, I never claimed to be a professional. Plus editing is a separate process and I can come back and polish it later. Maybe. 

Currently, I'm doing laundry. I only do two loads: one of my workout clothes, and then the rest of my clothes. Every weekend I do this. 

In a couple hours, I will take my nephew to work. It's 20-minute drive to Laveen. Lots of interesting houses. Some lovely ranch-style mansions, then a field of cotton, a citrus grove, then moderate houses, then mansions again. An irrigation canal runs all along the side of the street. 

I've hung my clothes up to dry. It's fall here, so the clothes will take longer to dry; probably an hour instead of the usual twenty minutes. I'll scrape off the layer of dust. Should be fine. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.