Friday, May 27, 2022

The 40 Year Old Vegan?

I made the mistake of watching a bunch of YouTube videos of dogs and cows that are best friends. Now I feel kinda bad about eating cows. David Attenborough also says I can help biodiversity by eating less meat. Dang it. But it's so delicious.

My foot is injured and I can't treadmill walk right now. That's also had some influence on my thinking. I am rapidly gaining back the weight I've managed to lose over the past 4 years and while I refuse to limit my portions, perhaps gorging myself on plant products will help.

I should probably see a doctor about this foot and see if there's anything they can inject me with to speed up the process. Yeah, better living through chemistry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.