Friday, February 04, 2022

What's the world coming to? I've been in the same line of work for 9 years. How interesting. It's kinda nice to be really good at something. It's still work, but at least I know enough about how to do everything that it isn't particularly stressful beyond the sheer quantity of it.

I got my Covid booster and my flu shot. ON THE SAME DAY. That's how hardcore I am. I felt fine, although the booster arm was a little sore, and then the lymph nodes in the armpit were also tender the next day. 

Oh yeah, I made hummus. It was really good. More importantly, there was a lot of it. I like hummus a lot, but it's expensive and I never get to eat as much as I want. Solution: Make it my dang self. Now I have a whole tub of hummus for roughly 12 bucks worth of ingredients. No more of this 7 dollars for 8 oz or whatever. I'm going to be grubbing on hummus 24-7. 

Now to learn how to make tahini...maybe naan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.