Monday, September 13, 2021

Note to self: Make list of things to do around house.

Treat it like work, I guess. Get up and do the things. 

How long has it been since I just played games without streaming? Long time, I think. I do enjoy it, but I suppose it is adding some strain on my naturally introverted nature. Can't zone out and play the same way. Meh, it's fine. It raises money for the animals. I'd be playing anyway. All this extra thinking is probably good for me.

My nephew had a cold, and it wasn't Covid. I felt a bit lethargic this weekend. Was it cold-related? I can't tell anymore. 

I took my mom some shrimp last night. Perhaps I should go over there every Sunday evening. She just turned 72 and who knows how many Sundays we have left. That's true all the time, of course, it's a statistical thing now. It would be nice if she lived to be a hundred so I can pester her for a few more decades. Maybe I'll get magically rich and finish my degree. That would make her happy.

Also I do like animals and they are fun to study. Everyone wins!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.