Friday, August 27, 2021

Ah, the delights of dealing with insurance. My make-brain-good medication is not the least-expensive out there, and on occasion I have to jump through a few hoops. It's funny, because even though I do have experience dealing with insurance issues, I still make the rookie mistakes, like not having all my information on hand, or phone numbers, or authorization numbers. It's mostly because in my job I have it all set up to deal with stuff like this and I can get most information with a click. None of us regular people have that. Not that I know of. 

Has anyone built such a system? I'm sure it could be done in Excel, but a personal system would be neat also. Of course, a lot of it would have to still be manual because no medical systems play nice with each other.

I've had this idea before.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.