Thursday, April 29, 2021

Last night, I went over to visit some new friends, Lee and Jeff, at their home tiki bar. It was pretty neat. Sort of a classical (for Phoenix/Tempe) mid-century home, and they had made a backyard bar that had a porthole with video of different beach scenes, a smoking tiki carving with light-up eyes, and also dynamic lighting and a rain effect.

Pretty neat stuff.

Now I have a head full of ideas to do to the house. Then I think, oh wait, that's money. And there's all kinds of supply shortages and price gouging right now. So I don't need to rush anything. I'm going to water my bamboo and see what materials I can grow from that.

Ah yes, and I'm going to try to listen to more music. Let it soak into my brain. It's good for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.