Friday, April 02, 2021

And away we go.

Some days I feel like I know nothing. 

I suppose it's better than running around thinking I know everything and then making an ass of myself. 

There's a whole world out there and it's closer to true that I know relatively nothing. Compared to all the things there are to know.

The weeks stretch into months, as they always do, but the outside seems to be stirring more. At least from the traffic. Arizona is doing a decent job vaccinating people for now. Can we outrun the mutations? Maybe. 

I'm going to Undertow this afternoon. They've remodeled, and it's actually quite roomier than it used to be. Still, it's a high-risk environment. I feel like wearing my vaccination card around my neck. Or maybe I need an old-timey reporter hat so I can stick it in my hatband. What a scoop!

Oh shoot and I'm going to see a movie tomorrow morning in an actual theater. Although they require everyone to wear a mask. Which I will. 

I'm going to miss my mask. It has a giraffe pattern, which I like a lot. I might wear it anyway. That'll show...someone...something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.