Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Ah, more end-of-year administrative mires. I've worked here for almost five years. Every anniversary marks how much farther I am from when I was truly happy, doing animal rescue. No, not happy, but passionate. There was a lot of pain. I wonder if it would have destroyed me, eventually.

Now I'm killing time until I'm old, grizzled, and living in a remote cabin. Then I should be called out of retirement for one last animal rescue.

Basically the movie "Logan" but with puppies?

I've started filming the opening montage now. Soundtrack will be "I Like You So Much Better When You're Naked" by Ida Maria. Running around the forest, disarming hunter's traps, exposing polluters, swinging from trees, that sort of thing.

Might not have a choice. The GOP tax plan is poised to go through. I'd better start picking out loincloths.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.