Monday, August 09, 2004

I formally apologize to Mr. David DoBell for "leeching" his bandwith.

Clearly, he is a man with a great passion for the respect of intellectual property.

I assure you, my lesson has been learned. More importantly, altering the image to display text callng me an "asshole" was certainly more effective and vulgar than say, picking up a telephone.

If I have been presenting myself as horribly unreasonable and unwilling to listen to just requests, I apologize and assure everyone that that is not the case.

I also apologize to anyone who was offended by the altered image. I will take pains to ensure that, in the future, the only person doing the offending around here is myself.

I admit I was surprised, however. I was using my break-time here at work this morning to edit my post and thank David for taking the picture in the first place. Life sho' is funny sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.