Saturday, February 21, 2004

The Now

"A child's spirit is like a child, you can never catch it by running after it; you must stand still, and for love it will soon itself come back."

-The Crucible

Yes, well, it appears that I am to play the role of Reverend Parris in my acting class project, Act 1 of The Crucible.

I took the class in hopes of learning more about building characters so that I could possibly then write about them. So far, we've mostly done breathing exercises. And now, The Crucible.

I was a bit confused by the director's casting me in that part. I strongly doubt that "wheedling man of God who can't even chop his own firewood" is what comes to mind when most people think of me. But then, I am here to learn.

Journalism went well. I ended up catching a couple hours of sleep before I had to get to class. I also caught a couple more hourse before I had to go to work. At the moment, I'm finding it very difficult to focus on objects. Heh heh, it's been a while since I've had that problem.

The Future

Tomorrow is a big day.

I am looking forward to it.

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.