Friday, December 26, 2003

I stole this from Jaclyn:

I am not easily offended.

I hurt, but that doesn't bother me as much as the cold.

I love most things about you.

I hate when people threaten me physically because I don't like to hurt people.

I fear a cage. Oh, and zombies.

I hope despite myself.

I hear some things that you thought I didn't.

I crave strawberry milkshakes sometimes.

I regret only one thing, and I'm not going to talk about it here.

I cry in my sleep, apparently.

I care. It may seem like I don't, but I do.

I always leave.

I long to test my mettle.

I feel alone dancing after a few drinks under dizzying lights to some good, loud music.

I listen, but I don't always remember.

I hide in my stories.

I drive the way a one-armed monkey swings through the trees. (Decently, but if the monkey tries to change the radio station...)

I sing songs just to get them stuck in people's heads. ("And I need you now tonight, and I need you more than ever...")

I dance better when I've had a drink.

I write a lot of crap. But some of it floats to the top.

I play well with others.

I miss spending my lunch hours in the middle school library,
and then staying after to use the computer and write stories about a chihuahua and an iguana, or my superhero, "Jim Reaper."

I search for things but I don't really look for them.

I learn from reading stories.

I feel like I've been drunk. (Ask a glass of water.)

I know how to get water from a cactus and how to be a good companion.

I say what I think is funny. Of course, every good joke contains a grain of truth, so I also say what I think is true.

I succeed in surprising myself.

I fail to try.

I dream.

I sleep at odd times.

I wonder what people want from me.

I want to tell a good story.

I worry that I'll die of something lame, like tripping over a kitten.

I have to learn how to stay.

I give my companionship.

I fight when I can win, and when it's worth winning.

I wait for myself to get fed up.

I need to be alone.

I am frustrating to some people.

I think that there doesn't seem to me a middle ground for me.

I can't help the fact that I find most things very, very, funny.

I sit in silence because I have nothing that makes music for me anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.