Thursday, October 30, 2003

Juan Bondez Strikes Back

I found myself with about 25 minutes to prepare for my infiltration into the Esperanza Awards. It was more than enough time to suit up.

To the Guillermobile!



Jay and Brenda met me at my parent's house. We opted to ditch the Guillermobile in favor of...

The Brendamobile!



She wasn't too pleased by the sudden camera flash and expressed her displeasure by swerving the car up onto two wheels.

Jay was a bit more responsive to the camera.



We met up with one of our contacts, Special Agent Mulk



Brenda told me to destroy this picture. I gave a response that was reassuring yet non-commital, just like I was trained to do at Agent Secreto School.



My mother and a few friends of the family. My mother is the surprised looking one. I look incredibly tall, but it's an optical illusion. The average height of the group is 4' 8", maybe less.



My mom receiving her award. She also gave a speech, which was somehow both heart-warming and reprimanding.



My mother and the seven other recipients of the award. (See, she's the shortest one there.)



It was Jessica's birthday, so Jay, Brenda, and I parted ways and I made a mad dash to the movie theater for my next mission: to see Mystic River with her.


We got out of the movie around 1 am. My assertion that the night was young was not agreed with by many. To prove my point, I stood on the Guillermobile and tried to look inspiring.



While I was doing that, everyone left.



All dressed up and nowhere to go. I went over to Brian Y's house and trained for the rest of the night. And by that I mean we watched Samurai Jack.

Heh heh, foolish samurai.

* * * * *

Now I'm back to being regular old Guillermo. Being Juan Bondez was fun, almost as fun as last year when for Halloween I went as my alter-alter-ego, Dos XX, the cheap Mexican knock-off of Triple X.

But this Halloween is looking promising...



"Who's dirty?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.