Friday, August 03, 2007



All I want is for everyone to love xkcd as much as I do.

Also, I too am comfortable with my beliefs being shattered if it means I get to hover.

Science Friday-ers, here are some interesting articles. Most are from Slashdot, but I don't want to tell you that because you'll realize you don't need me at all.

Al Qaeda manipulating video images (first paragraphs are about quantization and error analysis stuff that I don't really understand but the rest of the article is good to know.)

Robots with guns! Not exactly ED-209 but it's getting closer. This news comes shortly after the plan to build robots with Tasers (and Taser has released electric shotgun rounds). Only military and law enforcement get the robots for now, which fills me with dread because an old gypsy fortune teller told me that the last words I would ever hear would be "Run program: Excessive Force."

Also, we learn like monkeys. I intend to implement these techniques on my nephews immediately. I'll have to stock up on food pellets. This article is also useful for people who engage in "studying."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.