Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Lunch time.

Should I...

Eat my granola and yogurt?

Go find a gas station somewhere in the fuel-less void that is Scottsdale so that I can make it home?

Nap in my car?

Post?

Decisions, decisions.

Update: I just read Meg's LiveJournal in which she plugged me as funny. This is my formal apology to any and all who might have come over from Meg's expecting something humorous.

Wait, let me check the "work notebook".

"It's crazy to see what some of these lawyers make. I saw an expense report today. The guy charged 500 dollars an hour.

What can I do for an hour that would be worth 500 dollars an hour? The answer is 'Nothing'.

I mean, besides the obvious answer, which would be 'Steal 500 dollars.'"

That's about the best I can do for now. There's also something in the notebook about going into a field and yelling at a sheep for being a sheep, but that isn't really work related. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever you're thinking, I would like to hear it.